Budget Car Rental - Chicago O'hare International Airport - ORD - Illinois - USA
Verified Renter reviews ®
Worst Rental Experience of My LIfe
LOST ITEM: Recaro Child Seat. Black/gray/teal in color. Was in a red Gate Check bag with last name and two phone numbers.
MY ATTEMPT TO CONTACT BUDGET at ORD:
- 8/22/16 - Left Voicemail (VM) on Lost and Found Line (Option 5 at 773-894-1900)
- 8/23/16 - Left VM on Lost and Found Line (Option 5 at 773-894-1900)
- 8/23/16 - Called a Budget phone number provided online and was provided 773-825-4609 to connect me to the store.
- 8/23/16 - Called 773-825-4609 to find this is not a working number.
- 8/23/16 - Called 800-621-2380. Surprisingly there was an answer. No "Hello". Simply a long annoyed sigh followed by a disconnect. Employee hung up on me.
- 8/23/16 - Called 800-621-2380 again. Waited 6 minutes and was hung up on again.
- 8/24/16 - Left VM on Lost and Found Line (Option 5 at 773-894-1900)
- 8/24/16 - Hours later called again. Left VM on Lost and Found Line (Option 5 at 773-894-1900)
- 8/24/16 - Found another number on the rental agreement copy I received when checking out. Avis. 773-825-4600. Left VM on Lost and Found Line.
- 8/24/16 - Googled Budget again and called Customer Service at 800-214-6094 to be provided the original non-working number (noted above). Asked for an alternative number. Was provided 773-825-4616 (yay, a new number).
- 8/24/16 - Called 773-825-4616. Connects directly to Lost and Found Line. UGH! Left another VM.
- 8/24/16 - Called 773-894-1900 to listed to all options past 5. Option 7 - Manager on Duty. Phone rang and rang and rang for minutes. No answer.
I will continue to attempt to find human life at this location. I know there are people working there but why will someone not answer the phone? As a mother with a small child, I am making every attempt possible to get our car seat back. Being that I cannot get a hold of anyone is extremely upsetting. Where is the customer service? Where is my car seat? Why hasn't anyone called one of the two numbers listed on the car seat bag? Why isn't anyone answering the phone or calling me back!? Hello? I will never rent from Budget again.
Horrible experience all-around
DO NOT RENT A CAR FROM THIS FACILITY. Not only did it take an hour to get our car, but now they are putting charges on our credit card that were not explained to us. They will deceive you into signing for services you don't want, and because you sign electronically, it's hard to see what you're signing for. Horrible customer service from the bottom up. We paid almost $1000 for a Nissan Rogue for 10 days that was barely driven anywhere. I wouldn't consider that a "budget" rental. We are telling everyone we know to avoid this place.
Unverified Renter Reviews
Most reviews are negative - those who experience no problems rarely bother to give a review as they are satisfied customers. I am one of those. Pre-paid booking, and it took about 20min to take possession of the Nissan Altima upgrade (+$5 a day). Car was clean & tidy. Did 1200 miles in 9 days, including an impulse diversion to Canada - checked in with the agent in Kalamazoo who supplied the extra insurance certificate. Took about 35 seconds to return, and straight on to the shuttle bus. No hidden charges or costs. Recommended.