Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Legal theft

At the desk GOLDCAR at Palma de Mallorca airport I paid 281 euros (118 I was reimbursed for the fuel) for a super cover and mega relax cover that I never asked despite Miss (no one spoke Italian!) Spanish told me not to Was a payment and that the refund would take place within 7 hours after the car's return. Behavior very desperate as it already knew that I had already paid the car and full coverage at Rentalcars! I was worn out and since it's not the first time that car hire abroad I think I was cheated for the lack of fairness from the Goldcar bench in Palma de Mallorca airport. I've read many negative reviews about you and I was hoping they were not true but I have to recompense. I also work in commerce but behaving so is very incorrect! ‏ — at Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI), 07611 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain feeling angry

Owner's reply
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service

Dear Davide,

Our clients have two options of coverage. First of all, you can choose a basic rental. With this rate it is needed to leave a deposit that remains blocked in your credit card until the day you return the car, this deposit is starting from 1100€ just as stated on our T&C's (https://www.goldcar.es/en/tc) section 6.3. If, unfortunately, the car has any damage, amount of repair costs will be deducted from the excess fee initially blocked.

On the other hand you have Super Relax coverage, with which you don't have to worry about anything because all incidents may happen are covered. You have more information of that here: (http://www.goldcarhelp.com/en/faqs/recogida-del-vehiculo/99-hat-is-the-super-relax-cover).

Kind regards,
Victoria R,
Goldcar Representative.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account