Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Worst service ever!!

Oct 21, 2016 - we got confirmation for a reservation that we made for Nov 3rd at the Tucumen Airport Thrifty office in Panama. Nov 3, 2016 - 2am... After planning a family reunion for months we finally arrived to Panama. We were tired but excited that we will see our family from Spain, Venezuela, USA and Panama. We approached the Thrifty desk at the airport to pick up the car that was confirmed back in October. To our surprise the clerk without any empathy let us know that he did not have a van available. Even though when we showed him the confirmation he insisted that he did not have the car and there was nothing he could do about it. We told him how irresponsible was his answer when he did not have another transportation option. No solution was offered at all. At the contrary he walked out the desk and left us there. To make the situation worst, he left singing like really showing that he did not care. At this point it was 3am. We walked around and found Dollar company. I have to say that they not only saved us the night. They saved us the trip and any additional embarrassment. I wish I would have read these horrible reviews about Thrifty. Hopefully this serves for other people not to make the same mistake and rent from Thrifty. Unfortunately we are forced to rate them in order for these comments to be posted, I would have given them 0 all the way through. Awful, awful service! 

Service

Mentionable Staff
Clerk that worked on Nov 3rd at 2am/ 0 customer oriented/disrespectful
Comments
Horrible!!! Worst company ever!!!
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account