Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Never have I used a company in any sector with such a lack of integrity

In January of this year I picked up a Europcar vehicle in Berlin. On my return I received an invoice for a charge I did not recognise. Having sent several emails, I had absolutely no response from them. In my last email I indicated that as they had not come back to me I assumed it was an administrative error on their part and considered the matter closed. In October I received a further invoice with the addition of something they called a dunning charge. Once again, I sent several emails to try and get some information relative to the charges, once again I had no response. I called the number in Germany the first time I was put on hold for 35 minutes before the line went dead, the second time I was on hold for over an hour before the line went dead. With anger and still without any insight as to what the charge pertains to I have now paid their spurious charge. I can’t say their customer service department is terrible because in reality I didn’t get the opportunity to deal with them! I use hire cars a great deal without incident or problem subsequently, I will never use this dissolute, discourteous company ever again.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account